- 01 Informational Meeting: A 30-minute presentation/ Question & Answer session. While not a requirement, the school strongly encourages students and families to attend an orientation session as it serves as the best and most thorough opportunity to learn about the school. If student and family cannot attend an informational meeting, they can directly contact the Program Director.
- 02 Registration Form: Basic information used to contact the family when an opening in the school becomes available.
- 03 Lottery and Waiting Period: Random selection of Registration Forms to establish year-round enrollment order (see lottery policy below).
- 04 Enrollment: Once an opening is available, the student and family are contacted and an enrollment spot and date is confirmed.
- 05 Intake: The family is invited to a 30-45 minute meeting with an Academy social worker, in order to better get to know the student and family, and to begin to provide the supports necessary for a successful start.
JOIN OUR NEXT ENROLLMENT MEETING THE 1ST WEDNESDAY OF EVERY MONTH!
To graduate the most at-risk for dropping out of high school by integrating the highest quality of educational and support services.
- 01 Small Learning Environment: Enrolling only 80 students, the Academy offers small class sizes, a high teacher-student ratio, appropriate class schedule, year–round calendar, community events and celebrations, and instructional and behavior management tools that enable students and staff to work together to create a safe and dynamic community for learning.
- 02 Strong Academics: The Academy is based on an integrated service model, which combines expert academic instruction with independent living skills training, college and career readiness, growth of community and self-awareness, and the development of an adult and peer support system.
- 03 Dedicated Staff: The Academy’s educational team is comprised of teachers, social workers, and a variety of special consultants. All students have an Advisor who fosters an environment for successful learning and personal development.
- 04 In Building Resources: Our shared campus with Face to Face Health & Counseling provides another system of support for students. Conveniently located on campus, our students can easily access mental, health, and prenatal care specifically tailored to their needs.
UPCOMING ENROLLMENT MEETINGS
January Board Meeting
1/22/2019 at 4:00 PM
February Board Meeting
2/19/2019 at 4:00
March Board Meeting
03/25/2019 at 4:00 PM
BOARD MEETING DATES
No dates scheduled at this time.