- 01 Informational Meeting: Click here to learn more about Informational Meeting Options under COVID-19.
- 02 Registration Form: Basic information used to contact the family when an opening in the school becomes available.
- 03 Lottery and Waiting Period: Random selection of Registration Forms to establish year-round enrollment order (see lottery policy below).
- 04 Enrollment: Once an opening is available, the student and family are contacted and an enrollment spot and date is confirmed.
- 05 Intake: The family is invited to a 30-45 minute meeting with an Academy social worker, in order to better get to know the student and family, and to begin to provide the supports necessary for a successful start.
Now offering Full In-Person, Blended, and Online Learning Options.
For the 21-22 School Year, Face to Face Academy is providing maximum flexibility for students to receive personalized and high-quality instruction in a safe and nurturing learning environment.
Enrollment Options Available Right Away! Click here to learn more.
To graduate the most at-risk for dropping out of high school by integrating the highest quality of educational and support services.
- 01 Small Learning Environment: Enrolling only 80 students, the Academy offers small class sizes, a high teacher-student ratio, appropriate class schedule, year–round calendar, community events and celebrations, and instructional and behavior management tools that enable students and staff to work together to create a safe and dynamic community for learning.
- 02 Strong Academics: The Academy is based on an integrated service model, which combines expert academic instruction with independent living skills training, college and career readiness, growth of community and self-awareness, and the development of an adult and peer support system.
- 03 Dedicated Staff: The Academy’s educational team is comprised of teachers, social workers, and a variety of special consultants. All students have an Advisor who fosters an environment for successful learning and personal development.
- 04 In Building Resources: Our shared campus with Face to Face Health & Counseling provides another system of support for students. Conveniently located on campus, our students can easily access mental, health, and prenatal care specifically tailored to their needs.
BOARD MEETING DATES